Regal Print, Omaha, Nebraska printing
A high-end commercial printer and marketing service provider- we print and finish books, booklets, brochures, buck slips, pocket folders, postcards, posters, annual reports, calendars, magazine/mailing inserts and anything in between in our 36,000 fsquareoot facility and workforce of 50+. Our clients include general corporations, advertising agencies, manufacturers, free lancers, architects, and many other types of businesses.
HOW WE DO IT
- We put a high premium on attracting, training and retaining the most talented professionals in our industry.
- We operate in a professional and ethical manner with our clients and vendors.
- We strive to manufacture all our products entirely in-house, allowing us faster turn-around, better quality control, lower costs for our clients and greater profitability for us.
- We update our training and technology daily, ensuring our clients get the very best work available anywhere.
- We know that without great service, we will lose clients. We are determined never to lose a client due to quality or service issues.
- When there are problems, we guarantee our customer must be 100% satisfied with our solution.
We bring together technology, materials, machinery and human ingenuity to create world-class printing. Our products inform, persuade, educate and delight millions of consumers and business people worldwide. They help our clients prosper.
With the type and amount of resources we use, it is our responsibility, as well as everyone's, to be economical and efficient with our application of energy/materials and cognoscente of how we recycle and otherwise dispose of the resulting items. Here are some of the ways we practice being responsible:
- We are an environmentally friendly printer
- Whenever possible, we use non-petroleum-based soy inks.
- Whenever possible, we print on recycled papers.
- We use water-based, biodegradable paper coatings.
- We use energy-saving lighting.
- We recycle all our aluminum press plates.
- We minimize waste paper in the printing process and recycle what waste paper we do generate.
- We recycle all cans, cardboard, office paper and plastic waste generated by our company.
- We dispose of waste inks and chemicals through WRR Environmental Services in compliance with the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act.
- We are fully certified by the following international environmental organizations:
- The Forest Stewardship Council – committed to achieving sustainable forestry worldwide.
- The Sustainable Forestry Initiative – committed to training of loggers, foresters and landowners in best practices for sustainability.
- Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification – A Geneva, Switzerland-based organization that certifies sustainably managed forests.
Call us at our home office at 1-800-573-4259 with any inquiries or for any information. Also, let us know if you would like to meet with one of our representatives; we can send someone right over to talk about your business and what we have to offer.
In what we do, every project is unique- there is no commodity atmosphere. Here are some recent examples of items we have produced for our clients.